We Always Welcome New Patients in Southern California
We are always excited about meeting new patients during their first visit to our office. Your initial appointment will consist of:
- Digital radiographs and photographs for an in-depth diagnosis.
- Discussion of any orthodontic concerns that you may have.
- A thorough orthodontic examination and discussion of treatment options.
- A complete report on the orthodontic diagnosis and recommended treatment plan.
- A complete written financial report, including any insurance benefits.
We know your time is valuable. As such we reserve a complete one-hour period for the orthodontic diagnostic records and examination. In several instances, we may be able to place the braces on the same visit. During the initial examination for each patient, we will address the many frequently asked questions as well as answer any questions or concerns that you may have.
If you have any questions or would like to set up an appointment, feel free to contact us today at (888) 552-7223.